Thursday, February 4, 2010

One sheep-Two sheep-Three sheep (sigh)

OK I'm up here blaming it on who's know's what!!! Alright, I fell asleep before I could see who won Wheel of Fortune, and woke up off the couch at 11:00 from a spasm in my foot! It is now 1:49 am and I'm not back to sleep yet.

Here's how my night or more or less morning in the bed. Got there, Sam is on my side at the foot of the bed and then there's my baby doll beside me. Well I ended up getting a wedgie and couldn't get out of it. Sam all sprawled out and then Kerry.

I get hot and start shedding stuff......... I have a hot flash!!!!!! I felt like I just jumped out of a hot shower wet and all....... So I get back in bed.

I'm cold---Honeyyyyyyy hold me, grunt grunt, Kerry rolls over and holds me. Ah yes, this is what I wanted, this will put me back to sleep, my man holding me tight and making me feel safe from the burglars that have been terrorizing our community, yes I read that on the front page of the 9 page Athens newspaper this morning as I was getting coffee at the community country store.

Oh no--I forgot to take the chicken and yogurt out of my lunch pale that I brought home from work. Hmmm-wonder if I should get up and put it in the fridge. Don't think so, it's been sitting out way too long. Oh well--so much for that.

It was nice of StateFarm to quote us $485 instead of the $961 that Hartford was wanting. I hated that the homeowners went up, but overall we're saving hundreds in a years time. Wonder if we had a security system or those three dimensional shingles on the roof it it would bring our rate down.

It's nice to know that the incident where I hit the cow 5 years in June will come off my record.

Man--Kerry's like a oven, he is burning me up, so I roll back off of him. I toss and turn, flip flop, I'm thinking we need to go get new pillows. These have seen their last feather....... We need to do that this weekend.

Focus Kathy, focus, you need to get up in a couple of hours and get on that treadmill and head to work (I see sick leave coming in a phone call).

so I start counting sheep, one sheep, two sheep, three sheep all the way up to like 2,852........... didn't work---you know why????

I'll tell you why, I'd stop to pet a sheep, I'd stop to talk to the sheep, some of my sheep never made it over the picket fence, they got straddled, hurt, I had to make them feel better and shove them over, I had to stop some of them from bickering, come on guys, let's jump over the fence, I'm trying to get some sleep here! Some of them wandered off, I had to bring them back.

Needless to say, I'm wore out!!! It's 1:56 am and I have to get up in a bit to "I don't know--go to work?!?!?!" I may just call in sick..........

Let's go see what's on TV---let's see who's going to try to sell me something---thank God I shredded my card two weeks ago. I'm real vulnerable right now because I'm so tired.

Good morning----I mean good night!

3 comments:

  1. YOU CRACK ME UP!!! I love your stream of conscious! So fun to read!

    Did you ever fall back asleep? I hope so, but I'm afraid that you probably did not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sis I didn't know you have been typing your journal all along. My goodness!! You are a good storyteller just like Kim and Jenny. I am glad you enjoying doing this. Very good! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you guys planning on coming in town for her birthday? I really hope that you do. Our house is full, but there are some great hotels around us. We would love for you to come and visit again. Her birthday party is going to be absolutely adorable and I know she would love to see you guys too! let me know

    ReplyDelete