Friday, February 26, 2010

Honey--Take this thing back in the morning!!

We bought an Ashley counter height table that is rectangular. I couldn't stand the round one we had. Kerry's sister will be inheriting it, we'll be taking a trip to Pascagoula, MS sometime with that and the bedroom suite in the back room. (Kerry is starting to sand the iron bed as I speak) I loved the round table, BUT let's face it, we don't have a round kitchen. So we pick it up and I put the table together, the reason it looks like this is I need helping standing it up. So the lady asks me, would you like us to put the chairs together. Me--No that's OK, they shouldn't be too hard. OMGosh---
It took me 1-1/2 hours to put this together and it not even tightened up, and the legs and slats I didn't do something right, so God forbid if someone was to sit on this right now. Ugh! Or Even later, it's going back, we need them to fix this one to make sure it's sturdy. I'm going to ask Kerry to take it back in the morning (I'll be in Auburn)

And OH, by the way honey, please take these other three and have them put them together. It's OK if I have to wait until next week to pick them up. I'm tarred.


If I had to put those other three together tonight, this is where I would be. As Aunt Vicky would say "Give me Strength".



I need to finish packing for my little trip tomorrow., let's see, I need my blood pressure pill and my hormone pill. God forbid if I leave that thing, Oh yea, and my fan--let me get that now. They come in handy for hot flashes.




1 comment:

  1. Come on Aunt Kathy...get in the shabby chic spirit and put those chairs together. You have to be thrifty if you're going shabby. Or at least Uncle Kerry needs to. Tell him to get out his drill and get those things together.

    ReplyDelete